- 48″ Chassis Dynamometer (Cars)
- 72″ Chassis Dynamometer (Commercial)
- Chassis Dyno (Motorcycle / ATV)
- EMC Chassis Dynamometer
- Environment Chassis Dynamometer
- Flat Road Dynamometer FRDM 20L
- Mileage Accumulation Chassis Dynamometer
- Multi-Motor Chassis Dynamometer
- NVH Chassis Dynamometer
- Pulsed Flat Road Dynamometer
- Powertrain Dynamometer (R2R)
- Wind Tunnel Balance
Pulsed Flat Road Dynamometer
Pulsed Flat Road Dynamometer FRDM 12L
Research and development in the field of acoustics and vibration control.
The pulsed flat road dynamometer provides highly dynamic excitation of the individual wheels in the vertical and horizontal direction during a road drive simulation. The excitation of the vehicle wheels in the vertical direction provides realistic simulation of various road surfaces (i.e. pot holes, gaps, cobblestone streets, bridge joints, etc.).
The use of an automatic driving robot allows continuous operation.
- Study of long-term stability / fatigue
- Noise analysis of complete systems and individual vehicle components
- Durability analyses
- Optimization of spring and damping behavior