- 48″ Chassis Dynamometer (Cars)
- 72″ Chassis Dynamometer (Commercial)
- Chassis Dyno (Motorcycle / ATV)
- EMC Chassis Dynamometer
- Environment Chassis Dynamometer
- Flat Road Dynamometer FRDM 20L
- Mileage Accumulation Chassis Dynamometer
- Multi-Motor Chassis Dynamometer
- NVH Chassis Dynamometer
- Pulsed Flat Road Dynamometer
- Powertrain Dynamometer (R2R)
- Wind Tunnel Balance
High Speed E-Motor Rotor Tester DZWT
Variable AC Voltage for Variable Motor Test Speed up to 25,000 rpm.
The AIP high speed test bench for rotors and components enables the user to drive their DUTs within and also outside their respective operation specifications. With a speed of up to 25,000 rpm and different application patterns such as sawtooth or rectangle e-components can be tested within extremely challenging conditions for stability as well as durability.
An especially designed housing provides protection from bursting as well as the possibility to include an environmental simulation for temperatures between -40 °F up to 392 °F to test the load patterns not only under normal conditions but also within extreme weather and humidity.
The test bench also comes with a test bed suitable for the dynamic test cycles which the bench can provide.
The bench is individually designed for the different types of rotors and components the applicator wants to have tested.