- 48″ Chassis Dynamometer (Cars)
- 72″ Chassis Dynamometer (Commercial)
- Chassis Dyno (Motorcycle / ATV)
- EMC Chassis Dynamometer
- Environment Chassis Dynamometer
- Flat Road Dynamometer FRDM 20L
- Mileage Accumulation Chassis Dynamometer
- Multi-Motor Chassis Dynamometer
- NVH Chassis Dynamometer
- Pulsed Flat Road Dynamometer
- Powertrain Dynamometer (R2R)
- Wind Tunnel Balance
Torque Wheel Dynamometer
Four Wheels, Each with Integrated Torque Motor in Combination with an Optional Electromechanical Swivel Plate
The ViL platform is based on an innovative and patented concept for a Torque-Wheel DynamoMeter (TWDM) consisting of four wheels with integrated torque motor in combination with an electromechanical swivel plate. The wheel hub of the TWDM can be rotated relative to the rim when the wheel is in a standing position.
In contrast to existing test benches with external machines or roller dynamometers, no structural measures are necessary for the TWDM. By using optional electromechanical swivel plate, different steering angles can be set, which also allows speed-dependent steering counterforces to be taken into account. Accordingly, the steering of the vehicle remains in its original state with the TWDM and does not need to be readjusted, which is a huge advantage compared to the state of the art. Even incline, decline, tire slip on ice or snow, can be replicated by using the TWDM in combination with a powerful real-time environment simulation. The resulting ViL platform is therefore particularly well suited for the evaluation of automated driving functions. Optionally in combination with ADAS hard and software.
- Easy installation, no consturction measures necessary
- Free accessibility for stimulation of ADAS sensors such as radar, lidar and cameras, GPS, G5 … communication systems
- Simulation of cornering, lane change, automatic parking / unparking, distance warning, emergency braking behavior, etc.
- Can also be used optionally for EMC testing
- Sensors for speed measurement and torque measurement are included
- Tire sizes 205/35 R18 (Outside diameter ca. 600 mm) or 215/30 R20 (Outside diameter ca. 640 mm) are available for all variants.
- Applications: R2R testing, ADAS testing, EMC testing, E-Mobility testing