- 48″ Chassis Dynamometer (Cars)
- 72″ Chassis Dynamometer (Commercial)
- Chassis Dyno (Motorcycle / ATV)
- EMC Chassis Dynamometer
- Environment Chassis Dynamometer
- Flat Road Dynamometer FRDM 20L
- Mileage Accumulation Chassis Dynamometer
- Multi-Motor Chassis Dynamometer
- NVH Chassis Dynamometer
- Pulsed Flat Road Dynamometer
- Powertrain Dynamometer (R2R)
- Wind Tunnel Balance
48″ Chassis Dynamometer (Cars)
48" Emission Chassis Dyno (Middle Motor Principle) for all rear, front or AWD vehicles.
Conforms to the US-spec “EPA RFP C100081 T1” as well as to the requirements of the current European and Japanese Guidelines.
In research, development centers, car manufacturers and their suppliers (two-wheel or all-wheel drive).
Since 1998, our partner AIP has installed more than 586 48″ Emission Chassis Dynamometer Systems – worldwide!
- 48″ (1,219 mm) Roller set with AC motor for LDV and MDV
- Precise, reproducible mass simulation
- Accuracy exceeds EPA’s requirements
- Extremely compact design (Slim pit dimensions)
- Excellent 4WD synchronization with high dynamic regulation between the front and rear roller set [Max. speed diff. = 0.01 mph (0.02 km/h), Max. angular deviation roller set FA to RA = 0.2°]
- Low wear and low maintenance construction for multiple shift-operation
- Intelligent bearing concept (No test stand warm-up required)
- Modular test stand concept for various applications and budgets
- Fast data availability
- Simple, intuitive test stand setup and operation
- Interface to standard emission measurement systems