We have established ourselves as one of the leading developers of new technology in our arena. We continue to push the boundaries of technology developing exciting and innovative products for the global market. We have a culture of innovation where our employees can make a difference and we are looking for like minded, dynamic individuals to come and join our rapidly expanding team.
Below is our current list of opportunities. If you wish to submit your application, please send it via e-mail, or you can fax us at the number listed below. You can also apply online at ZipRecruiter
We look forward to hearing from you.
Email: POC- HR
Sales and Marketing Assistant
Sales and Marketing Associate
Posting Date: April 12,2022
We are currently seeking a Sales and Marketing Assistant to provide support to our sales departments. In this role, you will perform a variety of administrative tasks, including driving engaging campaigns, answering phones, and scheduling meetings. You will also keep our promotional materials up to date, ensuring our digital presents is current and the information on our social media platforms is accurate. Applicants should have a bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a related field, along with prior administrative experience.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. Employer will not sponsor an applicant for a work visa for this position.
Sales and Marketing Assistant Duties and Responsibilities
- · Analyze market trends and competitors' methods
- · Update and distribute materials regarding our products and promotions
- · Update our social media and digital presence
- · Assist with inside sales
- · Schedule meetings and arrange travel details
- · Perform other support tasks as needed
- · Help develop engaging campaigns
- Locate prospects & generate leads
Sales and Marketing Assistant Requirements and Qualifications
- · Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a related field
- · Administrative experience
- · Computer proficiency
- · Communication, organizational, and time management skills
Apply at ZipRecruiter Sales and Marketing Associate
Posting Date: April 12, 2022
A service administrator is responsible for assisting the customers' inquiries and concerns, recommending service alternatives, processing refunds, and escalating high-level complaints to the service manager for immediate resolution. Service administrators receive and process orders, take customers' special instructions, and ensure that they get the highest customer satisfaction, generate more revenue, and improve the company's branding recognition. A service administrator also informs the customer of promotional offers and new services by utilizing sales pitches and other marketing strategies. They should have excellent communication and customer service skills to keep a customer's loyalty%
*Candidates should be located in the western MI area
Applicants must have the unrestricted authorization to work in the United States on a full-time basis. Employer will not sponsor an applicant for a work visa for this position.
The main duties of the post are as follows:
- To be a point of contact for customers and Field Service, answering telephone calls and emails.
- To log faults from the field and allocate work to members of the Field Service Team.
- To take information from Field Service reports to create invoices to send to customers.
- To order parts required from suppliers to ensure adequate stock and to complete
- scheduled jobs.
- To track parts ordered to ensure these are delivered in a timely manner.
- To follow-up with customers to ensure estimates have been received and to take further
- To invoice for service and repair work within an agreed timeframe of job completion.
- To liaise with customers to ensure they are kept up to date with the progress of their service
- To identify new service and maintenance opportunities and promote POC to these
- potential customers.
- To assist with the development and implementation of company procedures and policies.
- To comply with Health and Safety responsibilities within this role, as outlined in the health
- and Safety Manual.
- To be prepared to undertake further training as and when required.
- Alternative duties may be allocated from time to time in the light of the
- experience, training and knowledge of the post holder.
- Associates or equivalent experience in the industry
- Proven financial systems management experience
- Experience working with internal and external stockholders to provide a high quality service
- Good communications
- Good IT skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Financial and budgetary
- Confidence, energy, commitment to excellence and quality
- People and customer management
- Ability to develop new ideas and methods of working
- Commitment to delivery to meet the needs of the business
- Representational, persuasive, negotiating
Apply at ZipRecruiter Service Administrator
Field Service Technician
Posted Date: March 01 2022
- Installs, repairs and maintains POC/AIP products at customer sites; performs in-house repairs of defective customer equipment.
- Maintains in-house repair facilities, including calibration, repair and maintenance of Dynamometer's, maintaining in-house test equipment, etc.
- Provides technical assistance to customers and POC departments, including parts and technical question research and assisting with Requests for Quotations.
- Assists with QA of products prior to shipment when required.
- Prepare Field Service Reports with sufficient detail for customer invoicing, warranty charges, labor and materials charges, and policy.
- Requires in-depth knowledge of electronics repair and ability to troubleshoot to component level
- In-depth knowledge of electronic test equipment.
- Position often requires work beyond a normal workday or workweek.
- Must be able to travel, both domestically and internationally
- Must be able to drive an automobile and possess a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to obtain a passport
- Attractive compensation model
- Creative and open working environment
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Vacation, Sick and Holiday Pay
- Educational Reimbursement
Apply at ZipRecruiter Field Service Technician