Regular maintenance of a test system avoids costly downtime, expensive repairs, incorrect measurements, and keeps the test system in good condition. We offer a comprehensive set of maintenance services and contracts that are tailored to your specific needs.
- Produce a maintenance plan tailored to your system
- Keep the quality of your test systems at a high level
- Recognize necessary overhauls in time before a major issue arises
- Increase the reliability of your test systems
- Visually inspect individual components
- Status check all systems
- Check and record all parameters and configurations
- Maintain your equipment according to regulations
- Document the status of the equipment in the maintenance log with suggestions for optimization measures
Contact our Service group for more info.
Email: Service Team
Depending on the product, our service technicians and engineers will have access to replacement parts, so repairs can happen rapidly. We maintain all key components at our main facility located in Grand Rapids, Michigan for POC, AIP, and some Horiba dynamometer products.
- Supply you with original parts
- Have a contact person for all parts of the test stand
- Keep important replacement parts in stock
- Prepare drawings and price lists for identification of replacement parts
- Maintain experienced employees to identify replacement parts for special facilities, older machines and components
- 24-hour delivery service for warehoused parts
Contact our Parts department for more info.
E-Mail: Parts Expert
If a breakdown occurs on your test stand, your test program can be jeopardized. Prompt and targeted action is required. We first try to narrow down the possible causes with professional advice to correct the problem via our Help Desk. If on-site deployment becomes necessary, a suitable specialist will be scheduled and sent with necessary replacement parts within 24-48 hours, based on your chosen level of support.
POC On-Site Service Guarantees:
- Professional advice to narrow down the possible causes of breakdown
- Coordination of the service
- Short reaction times
- On-site breakdown diagnosis
- Provide necessary replacement parts
- Remedy the breakdown
- Professional problem solving by deployment of certified specialists
- Work order tracking tool used to map out potential issues before a breakdown
Contact our Help Desk for more info.
Email: Help Desk