Our Service Solutions:
Prime ONE Contracting offers a group of specialists aimed to deliver high quality, reliable service around the world. POC has built its reputation based on the expertise and dedication of its staff. Once you put yourself in our hands, you can rest assured the you will receive the best possible service in a professional and efficient manner. Below is a list of items that our service team supports. Special application services are available to meet individual requirements so please contact us for further information regarding these services.
- Software Support
- 24 hour service hotline support
- Technical support by phone
- Planned Maintenance Programs for POC and Aip Test Systems
- Original Spare Parts
- On-Site Problem Solving
- Machine Commissioning
- Level 2 and Level 3 Support Contracts(SLA)
Prime ONE Contracting offers support 24 hrs. a day, 7 days a week to customers worldwide.
With our extensive list of alliances we can be anywhere within 24 to 48 hrs. for total on-site support.
For emergency service please call or email us using one of our service products i.e. POC Case Portal or Help Desk.
Please take a few minutes to complete a brief survey. Your feedback will help us better serve you in the future.
POC Help-desk & POC Contract (SLA) Support:
Help-desk Support is provided to help customers in using their POC and AIP test equipment. Our Support service provides fast telephone and email support for any technical issue or questions relating to the usage of your test equipment. All questions are handled in a professional manner and answers and advice provided where possible.
The POC Help-desk is available during normal local working hours 8:00am to 5:00pm and is staffed by technician’s with general product knowledge. Once you contact the Help-desk, your case will be created and you will be informed via an email or a phone call of the status. The Help-desk has a targeted reaction time of within 24 hours. This only applies to a standard working day. There is no target solution time as this depends on the case at hand. Cases are handled on a first -in, first out basis and cases with a safety or a standstill issue will be prioritized as well as warranty cases.
POC Help-desk is free of charge. If specific services (e.g. on-site service,training,engineering\application support, etc) are necessary these will be quoted accordingly as a fee based service by one of our service representatives. For more information please reference the document below.
POC offers 3 levels of Service:
- Level 1 : Alternating POC-Hotline Support-(Technicians with good Knowledge of POC & AIP equipment)-Basic Operational Questions with 24-36 hour response
- Level 2: Committed availability according to SLA with Engineering knowledge of POC & AIP products with full access to self service portal
- Level 3: Single point of contact with engineering/technical knowledge of POC & AIP products with full access to self service portal
Access to our Help-desk email: POC Help-desk
Phone: 616.949.3333 Ext 520 After Hours – Ext 399
Factory Repairs & Rental Services
Service related updates for your equipment:
Sales – 616.949.3333 Ext 525
Contact for Analytical and Dynamometer products sold in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and South American markets.
E-Mail: POC Sales Group
Service Manager – 616.949.3333 Ext 368
Global contact for fast, focused support for everyday efficiency challenges.
E-Mail: POC Service Team
Help-Desk (8:00am – 5:00pm EST) – 616.949.3333 Ext 520 After Hours – Ext 399
Customer Support line or send an e-mail to obtain fast technical support.
E-Mail: POC Help-desk
When Calling into our Help-desk please have the following information available:
- Your company name and plant location
- A contact name
- Your contact information (telephone or email)
- The model and serial number of the equipment in need of service or parts
- The Priority (High/Normal/Low)
- A description of the problem (please provide as much detail as you can)
- A summary of what has happened (when did issue occur, any error codes, or other relevant information)
Project Management-Project Operations – 616.949.3333 Ext 580
E-Mail: POC Project Management Team
Accounting – 616.949.3333 Ext 510
E-Mail: POC Accounting Group
Parts – 616.949.3333 Ext 515
POC, HORIBA and AIP
E-Mail: POC Parts Department
Engineering – 616.949.3333 Ext 590
E-Mail: POC Engineering Team
Online Customer Case Portal
POC offers our customers free limited access (Level 1 Support) to our Portal. Full support is offer with a custom SLA (service level agreement) with level 2 support.
Level 1 support offers:
- Detailed information about each of your test stands
- Create online tickets (Case) for test stand problems
- Resolves the ticket
- Continuous documentation of the ticket lifetime and instant feedback view status of tickets
- Insight into the details of your machines maintenance history, Get access to our Knowledge base items and forum’s (with a SLA LvL-2 agreement)
- Portal link POC Customer Portal
Efficient and individual.
Good training and practical experience are the guarantees for optimal and trouble-free use of your test systems. POC imparts its know-how through specialist seminars and training courses. Good advice from the beginning.
For the best start with a new POC or AIP equipment we offer our customers’ test engineers a special course. This practical training enables the operators to acquire a quick and efficient familiarity with the new test technology in a short period of time. The length of the course is dependent on the complexity of the test system and the level of knowledge of the participants.
POC Qualified trainers with field experience make sure that the seminars run smoothly and are flexibly organized, and that your employees receive practical training. Training takes place in a pleasant atmosphere. Training is also conducted in our branch offices.
Typical training programs includes:
- Test equipment operation
- Power and control systems
- Measurement technology
- Automation and evaluation systems
- Applications knowledge
- For more information, you can contact us at 1.616.949.3333 Ext: 581 Email: POC Service Team
High demands for the availability of test facilities also means high demands for timely allocation of replacement parts. Depending on the product, our service technicians and engineers will have access to replacement and wear and tear parts, so that repairs that require replacement can be rapidly carried out. We maintain all key components at our main facility located in Grand Rapids MI for POC, AIP and some Horiba dynamometer products.
- Supply you with original parts
- Have a contact person for all parts of the test stand
- Keep important replacement parts in stock
- Prepare drawings and price lists for identification of replacement parts
- Maintain experienced employees to identify replacement parts for special facilities and older machines and components
- 24-hour delivery service for warehoused parts. Contact – 616.949.3333 Ext 515
- E-Mail: POC Parts Department
Remote Maintenance and Support Via Remote Connection:
- Optimized for instant remote desktop support, this small customer module from TeamViewer does not require installation or administrator rights.
- Desktop sharing, allows us to see what is happening with you system from anywhere.
- Start the download below when prompted by your POC support advisor.
Regular maintenance of a test system avoids costly down time, expensive repairs and avoids incorrect measurements and keeps your test system in good condition. We offer a comprehensive set of maintenance services and contracts that are tailored to your specific needs.
- Produce a maintenance plan tailored to your system
- Keep the quality of your test systems at a high level
- Recognize necessary overhauls in time before a major issue arises
- Increase your test systems reliability
- Visual inspect individual components
- Status check all systems
- Check and record all parameters configurations
- Maintain your equipment according to regulations
- Document the status of the equipment in the maintenance log with suggestion for optimization measures.
If a breakdown occurs on your test stand, your test program can be jeopardized. Prompt and targeted action is required. We first try to narrow down the possible causes with professional advice to correct the problem via our case management by either telephone or email support through our Help-desk. If on-site deployment becomes necessary, based on the breakdown profile a WO (work order) will be generated and a suitable specialist will be scheduled and most often sent with the necessary replacement parts within 24-48 hours based upon either Level 1 or Level 2 Support.
POC On-Site Service guarantees:
- Professional advice to narrow down the possible causes of breakdown
- Coordination of the service
- Short reaction times
- On-site breakdown diagnosis
- Provide the necessary replacement parts
- Remedy the breakdown
- Professional problem solving by deployment of certified specialists
- Work Order tracking tool used to map out potential issues before a breakdown.
Phone: 616.949.3333 Ext 520 After Hours – Ext 399