MAHA-AIP ECDM-72H Emission Chassis Dynamometer 2WD / 4WD – Heavy Duty
Emission chassis dynamometer designed for front, rear, and / or 4WD vehicles [i.e. Class 6 | 7 | 8 trucks, buses, ORV’s etc.]. Rolling road capabilities conform to US specification – EPA RFP C1000081 T1, valid Japanese / European guidelines & standards. Control software includes basic controller modes [constant v, constant f, and road load simulation], AK communication interface [RS232], diagnostic tests, and an integrated oscilloscope. Optional software packages are available [i.e. Driver’s Aid, Grade Control, Throttle Actuator Interface and Driving Robot Interface to list a few].
– Emission Tests: FTP 75 / 72, ECE (R 83, R 15/04, R 15/05)
– U.S. Heavy Duty Test Cycles: CBD, NYGTC, Yard, City-Suburban, Freeway Cycles, CSHVR, UDDS, and ETC Mileage Accumulation
– Fuel Consumption Measurements
– Quality Checks [COP] and Performance Tests
– Temperature Tests [Climatic Chambers]