Our Service Solutions:
Prime ONE Contracting offers a group of specialists aimed to deliver high quality, reliable service around the world. POC has built its reputation based on the expertise and dedication of its staff. Once you put yourself in our hands, you can be rest assured that you will receive the best possible service in a professional and efficient manner. Below is a list of items that our service team supports. Special application services are available to meet individual requirements so please contact us for further information regarding these services.
- Software Support
- 24-hour Service Hotline Support
- Technical Support by Phone
- Planned Maintenance Programs for POC and AIP Test Systems
- Original Spare Parts
- On-Site Problem Solving
- Machine Commissioning
- Level 2 and Level 3 Support Contracts (SLA)
Prime ONE Contracting offers support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to customers worldwide.
With our extensive list of alliances, we can be anywhere within 24 to 48 hours. for total on-site support.
For emergency service, please call or email us using one of our service products i.e. POC Case Portal or Help Desk.
Please take a few minutes to complete a brief survey. Your feedback will help us better serve you in the future.
Mobile and Stationary charging stations for electromobility
- Battery Shaker
- Mobile Charger
- Battery Fast Charging Station
- Battery Simulator
- E-Axle Dynamometer
POC HELP DESK
The POC help desk is available during normal local working hours 8:00am to 5:00pm and is staffed by technician’s with general product knowledge. Once you contact the help desk, your case will be created, and you will be informed via an email or a phone call of the status. The help desk has a targeted reaction time of within 24 hours. This only applies to a standard working day. There is no target solution time as this depends on the case at hand. Cases are handled on a first-in, first-out basis, and cases with a safety or a standstill issue will be prioritized as well as warranty cases.
POC help desk is free of charge for customers using POC or AIP products. If specific services (e.g. on-site service, training, engineering application support, etc.) are necessary, these will be quoted accordingly as a fee-based service by one of our service representatives.
POC offers 3 levels of service:
- Level 1 : Alternating POC Hotline Support – (technicians with good knowledge of POC & AIP equipment) – basic, operational questions with 24-36 hour response
- Level 2: Committed availability according to SLA with engineering knowledge of POC & AIP products with full access to self-service portal
- Level 3: Single point of contact with engineering / technical knowledge of POC & AIP products with full access to self-service portal
Access to our help desk email: POC Help Desk
Sales Group – 616-949-3333
Contact for analytical and dynamometer products sold in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, and South American markets.
E-Mail: POC Sales Group
Service Administrator – 616-710-3026
Global contact for fast, focused support relating to all work order related challenges.
E-Mail: POC Service Team
Help Desk (8:00am – 5:00pm EST) – 616-327-2534
Customer support line or send an e-mail to obtain fast technical support.
E-Mail: POC Help Desk
Project Management (Project Operations) – 616-327-2239
E-Mail: POC Project Management Team
Accounting – 616-327-2250
E-Mail: POC Accounting Group
Parts – 616-327-3328
POC and AIP
E-Mail: POC Parts Department
Engineering – 616-327-2248
E-Mail: POC Engineering Team
For the best start with a new POC or AIP equipment, we offer customers’ test engineers a special course. This practical training enables the operators to acquire a quick and efficient familiarity with the new test technology in a short period of time. The length of the course is dependent on the complexity of the test system and the level of knowledge of the participants.
POC qualified trainers, with field experience, make sure that the seminars run smoothly, are flexibly organized, and that employees receive practical training. Training takes place in a pleasant atmosphere. Training is also conducted in our branch offices.
Typical training programs includes:
- Test equipment operation
- Power and control systems
- Measurement technology
- Automation and evaluation systems
- Applications knowledge
- For more information, you can contact our service group at 616-710-3026
- Email: POC Service Team
- Depending on the product, our service technicians and engineers will have access to replacement and wear-and-tear parts, so that repairs that require replacement can be rapidly carried out. We maintain all key components at our main facility located in Grand Rapids, Michigan for POC, AIP, and some Horiba dynamometer products.
- Supply you with original parts
- Have a contact person for all parts of the test stand
- Keep important replacement parts in stock
- Prepare drawings and price lists for identification of replacement parts
- Maintain experienced employees to identify replacement parts for special facilities and older machines and components
- 24-hour delivery service for warehoused parts. Contact – 616-710-3026
- E-Mail: POC Parts Department
- Optimized for instant remote desktop support, this small customer module from TeamViewer does not require installation or administrator rights.
- Desktop sharing, allows us to see what is happening with you system from anywhere.
- Start the download below when prompted by your POC support advisor.
Regular maintenance of a test system avoids costly downtime, expensive repairs, incorrect measurements, and keeps the test system in good condition. We offer a comprehensive set of maintenance services and contracts that are tailored to your specific needs.
- Produce a maintenance plan tailored to your system
- Keep the quality of your test systems at a high level
- Recognize necessary overhauls in time before a major issue arises
- Increase your test systems reliability
- Visual inspect individual components
- Status check all systems
- Check and record all parameters configurations
- Maintain your equipment according to regulations
- Document the status of the equipment in the maintenance log with suggestion for optimization measures.
Please note our Contract-Support options located under Help Desk. For more information, you can contact our service group at 616-710-3026 or Email: POC Service Team
If a breakdown occurs on your test stand, your test program can be jeopardized. Prompt and targeted action is required. We first try to narrow down the possible causes with professional advice to correct the problem via our case management by either phone or email support through our Help Desk. If on-site deployment becomes necessary, based on the breakdown profile a work order (WO) will be generated, and a suitable specialist will be scheduled and sent with the necessary replacement parts within 24-48 hours based upon either Level 1 or Level 2 support.
POC On-Site Service Guarantees:
- Professional advice to narrow down the possible causes of breakdown
- Coordination of the service
- Short reaction times
- On-site breakdown diagnosis
- Provide the necessary replacement parts
- Remedy the breakdown
- Professional problem solving by deployment of certified specialists
- Work order tracking tool used to map out potential issues before a breakdown.